Christmas is not about red-nosed reindeers or roasting chestnuts on an open fire. Christmas is about celebrating the birth of our Saviour. We should not forget that the focus of Christmas is Christ. Here are some ways you can keep Christ in Christmas.
1. Complete the Simbang Gabi with your family.
2. Decorate your home with images of the Nativity story.
3. Sing Christmas songs about Christ.
4. Read the Nativity Story with your friends.
5. Bring gifts to orphans and other people in need.
6. Donate to calamity victims.
7. Forgive someone who hurt you badly.
How about you? What do you think people should do to stay true to the spirit of the Christmas Season?
Credits: Fr. Stephen Cuyos